1. Job centre services: to our job seekers we offer skill testing and assessment, occupational guidance and career counselling, off/online job-hunting support, referral and networking services.
2. Employment services: we assist our client organisations with all matters relating to employment, placements, talent sourcing and temping.
3. Talent pipeline management and development: for all UJC-funded communal organisations, including both professional and volunteer talent pipelines.
4. Industry development services: to our national network of Jewish recruiters and head-hunters.
5. Social empowerment services: for self-employed, freelancers, interns and volunteers.
6. Community development services: facilitating communal innovation and growth through our Thursday Think Tank initiative, focusing on critical issues such as; Jewish unemployment, Jewish continuity and support for Jews with employment vulnerabilities.