CLOSING DATE: 8 December 2017
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION AND THE ROLE
Conversion Science specialises in running search engine marketing campaigns, informative web analytics implementations and data driven conversion optimisation. A Premier Google Partner with a solid reputation in the industry.
This position is well suited for graduates looking to get into the digital marketing and SEM field. You’ll become part of a fast-growing agency with well-known clients. We stand out from the crowd in that we do not overload our campaign managers, we believe in flat hierarchies and foster a creative working atmosphere of continual improvement and training.
STRUCTURE OF THE INTERNSHIP
12 months long and runs from late January – end December 2018
Part 1: Training; Lecturers; Reading; Assignments (you will learn how to set-up and manage PPC campaigns, apply analytics and perform in-depth reporting)
- Part 2: Training; On-the-job learning working with Campaign Manager
- Part 3: Take on additional responsibilities for Campaign Manager
- Part 4: Assume the responsibilities of a Junior Campaign Manager, engaging directly with clients
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal applicant:
- Completed under-graduate degree (at a minimum).
- Bright, hard-working individuals with a passion for Digital Marketing.
- A commitment and hunger for learning and a willingness to grow.
- Display initiative, quick thinking and an aptitude for fast learning.
- Highly organised and efficient individual who can multitask and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A proactive individual who uses their initiative to ensure service and performance are always to a high standard.
- Ability to communicate well with a wide variety of audiences.
- A confident and outgoing individual who is friendly and accessible.
- The work requires strategic and analytical thinking and a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- An independent thinker with the ability to analyse and interpret data and provide meaningful reports and recommendations.
- Solid work ethic and integrity are paramount
Email CV and motivation letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote ref: SWCS1
Closing date for applications: 8 December 2017
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application, kindly consider your application to have been unsuccessful
|Job Category||Full time, Internship|
|Location:||Plumstead, Southern Surburbs|
|Reporting to:||Business Owner|
|Hours of work:||08h00- 17h00|
|Nature of contract:||1-year internship (with the intention to offer employment on successful completion of the program)|
|Salary range:||R6000 (incremental increases on achieving training milestones)|
|Benefits:||Opportunity to receive focused training and Google Adwords certification; Free parking.|
|Closing date:||8 December 2017|
|Structure of Internship:||12 months long and runs from late January – end December 2018|
|Interested?||Email CV and motivation letter to : email@example.com|
|Please quote ref:||SWCS1|